Gunners star to reject Barca by signing new contract

Cesc Fabregas is in talks with Arsenal over a new long-term contract with the club to all but end speculation of a move to Barcelona.

Fabregas, 21, has been at Arsenal for four seasons now and has rapidly become a Gunners legend at the Emirates and this news will come to the delight of all Arsenal fans.

Fabregas told Spanish radio station Cadena Ser: "I have six years remaining and they are interested in renegotiating.
"I want to succeed at Arsenal and the club wants me. I am from Barcelona and have played there, but I only think of winning many titles here."

This is obviously terrific news for Arsenal and Arsene Wenger that Fabregas is going to sign a new deal at the club. He is a terrific player that will undoubtedly become one of Arsenal's greatest ever players if he remains with the North London club.

 

0 comments: