Liverpool star set for exit

Liverpool midfielder Momo Sissoko has today admitted that he would like to leave the club to join Italian giants Juventus.

The player has been the centre of intense speculation over the past few weeks with Juventus boss Claudio Ranieiri holding a keen interest in the player, having managed him at Valencia for a brief spell.

Sissoko has only played in six Premier League games for Liverpool this season and he now willing to leave the Merseyside club.

"It isn't done yet, but my agent is in advanced discussions with the club," Sissoko told French radio station RMC."I hope they will reach an agreement, but I'm very happy a club like that wants me to come.

"I want a new challenge. The last few months at Liverpool haven't gone as I would have wished."But that's football, and now I want to move on to a new stage of my life and flourish on the pitch."

It is believed that Juve will take the player on loan until the end of the season and have an option of buying the player full time for a fee of around £10 million. I must say, it comes as no surprise to me that Sissoko is leaving the club because with so many players vying for the one position, Momo had no chance.

 

0 comments: