City star wanted by Italian giants !!!

Manchester City striker Rolando Bianchi is a target of Italian giants Juventus. The player who has struggled to settle in England since his move is reported to be interested in a return to his homeland and Juventus are just one of a number of clubs vying to secure the 24 year olds signature.

Juve boss Claudio Ranieri is said to be very keen on adding to his current striking options in Alessandro Del Piero, David Trezguet and Vincenzo Iaquinta. City would probably not recieve the amount they paid for the striker back in the summer which was £8.8 million because of the strikers lack of goals and form.

I have to say I'm disappointed that City boss Sven Goran Eriksson hasn't played Bianchi more. Although he has been injured for some of the season, I don't think he has been given a fair chance and I'm not surprised he wants to leave Eastlands. I think he will go for around £7 million if he is to leave the Citizens and I think Juve would be the ones to sign him.

 

0 comments: