Jol set for Ajax post ?!?!?!

Former Tottenham manager Martin Jol has been told that he will have to wait until the end of the season to take over as Ajax boss. Ajax have not yet named a permanent successor to new Chelsea assistant manager Henk Ten Cate and Jol has said in the past that he would be interested in the job. Jol said: "If I get a feeling about Ajax, I'll absolutely think about it."

However, a club spokesperson told BBC Sport: "I can imagine he is interested but nothing is going on. I think we will stay as we are until the summer." Jol has also mentioned though that he wouldn't mind staying in England to manage after calling it "a fantastic country". Jol has also been linked with the Holland national team but that is unlikely to happen.

I personally would like to see Jol manage at Ajax because I really won't to see how he would cope with a Champions League side. Ajax are a huge club and I think Jol has the capabilities to manager them although I wouldn't mind him staying in England and getting a job in the Premier League, whenever one becomes available. Wherever Jol ends up, I certainly wish him the best of luck.


 

0 comments: