Physco set to commit to City

Manchester City manager Stuart Pearce has confirmed that he will sign a his rolling deal with the Premiership club at some stage over the next week. Pearce, 43, has been working without a contract since replacing Kevin Keegan as boss over a year ago. But he said: "I have not had time to read it which is causing problems, both in the press and with the Premier League, so I will sign it this week.


"I'm not a lover of bits of paper, contracts do not mean a lot to me." Pearce also revealed he will not be entitled to any compensation from City should chairman John Wardle sack him as manager. At the same time, if he chose to leave the club and move elsewhere, the club would not be able to ask for a fee for their boss.

This will be great news for all Man City fans because Physco has done extremly well since he was given the job last year. I am a City fan myself and I would like it if City tied Pearce down to a longer contract because I believe in years to come alot more clubs will want Pearcy.

 

0 comments: