A few ways to make yourself some money on tonight's big game

With the big game only hours away, I thought I might as well have a little betting preview of tonight's Champions League final.

There is certainly no shortage of betting markets open to the punters. Our good friends at Paddy Power (who have a very generous free £20 bet for all Football Corner readers) have markets like : Player to be sent off, number of offsides, official UEFA Man of the Match winner and many more.

So, what bets will win you some money? Here's a few I like :

Both Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi to score in 90 mins @ 10/1.

Wayne Rooney to be booked and score in 90 mins @ 10/1.

A 2-2 draw @ 11/1.

Gerard Pique to score an own goal in 90 mins @ 40/1.




Well, there's just a few bets I think are good value, follow the Paddy Power link for more and if you want, leave a comment below to tell me what you're backing. Thanks.

 

0 comments: