Mourinho prepares raid on Manchester for Brazilian midfielder

Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho is preparing a January move for Manchester City midfielder Elano. The Brazilian international has impressed at the City of Manchester Stadium since his £8 million move from Ukrainian side Shakthar Donetsk and now it is understood that Mourinho is desperate to bring the player to Italy.

The 27-year old has today admitted he is flattered by the interest from the former Chelsea manager. Elano was brought to Eastlands by former City manager Sven Goran Eriksson and he immediately impressed, scoring some absolute belters during his first few months at the club. He has over 30 caps to his name for Brazil scoring just 4 times in the process.

I am a massive fan of Elano. He is a player who I feel can change a game all by himself and I think he is well capable of playing at the very highest level. Although I would love to see him stay at City ( because I am a City fan) I do think if Mourinho were to bid somewhere around the £10 million mark City may just let Elano leave and sign another midfielder just like him for £30 million.

 

0 comments: