Think you know your football? £275k up for grabs

You think you know your football? Well sign up for the Daily Mirror's fantasy football game "You The Manager" and simply pick your team and the winner receives £100,000. It's really that easy.

Overall, there is £275,000 in prize money to be won, with prizes ranging from first prize, £100,000 to 10th place, £250. I have selected my team, who I think will win me the massive first prize, but do you think you can bring the money home by selecting your own Premier League XI.

Simply sign up for the game by following the link at the top of this post. I have set up a mini league of my own, which you can enter and I am keen to see can any of my readers actually beat me. Don't think so!

When you are joining, be sure to enter the Football Corner Premier League mini league. The password for the league is footballcorner. Good luck with picking your teams!

 

0 comments: