Gunners star stalls over contract talks

According to today's Sun, Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini is stalling over the idea of signing a new contract at the club.

The French midfielder has had a terrific campaign so far, contributing in no small part to Arsenal's magnificent start. He has played a lot more than some people taught he might of done this season after knocking Gilberto out of the side.

Flamini, 23, joined the Gunners back in 2004 from French side Marseille and has since earned one cap for the French national team coming against Argentina last year.

I'm sure every Gunners fan is hoping that Flamini does eventually sign the contract because he is playing some fantastic football this season. I feel it would be a real shame to see Flamini leave English football after only been here a couple of years.

 

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    I'm sure I speak for every Gooner when I say SIGN THE FUCKING DEAL ALREADY!

    Thx.

    on 2:16 p.m.