Barca star sets his sights on United move

According to the Setanta Sports website, Barcelona midfielder Deco is keen on a move to Premier League champions Manchester United.

The Portuguese midfielder is set to leave the Spanish side in the summer and he has hinted that he would love to join the Old Trafford club.

Deco has been out of favour at the Camp Nou and it doesn't look like that is going to change with Frank Rijkaard at the helm.

“If we don’t win anything this year I will be off,” he said in The News of the World.

“Playing for Barcelona is a dream that I have realised.

“This is my fourth season and has been a fantastic period in my career but if things don’t go well I will be leaving.

“The English league is somewhere I’d like to play, and you can compare Manchester United to Barcelona.”

I would really like to see Deco in the Premier League even though he hasn't been in great form in recent months. He's a quality player and I have no doubt Alex Ferguson would take him if the opportunity arouse.

 

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    Great site, man! I'm adding you as a link in my blog, I know I can learn from readings in your blog. :)

    on 11:12 a.m.