"I'll leave Italy if violence continues" says Kaka

AC Milan star, Kaka, has today threatened to leave the club if the violence in the country continues.

The player has been widely tipped to sign a new deal at the San Siro but he has warned the he may not sign a new deal at the club. The violence in Italy in recent days has been caused by the death of a Lazio fan after being shot dead by Italian police at the weekend.

“Could I leave Italy? Yes, if these violent episodes continue,” Kaka told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “I love football because it brings me happiness, but at the moment I can’t enjoy myself.

“If there are big problems in Italian football that prevent me doing my job properly, anything could happen.“I am worried for my family’s safety as my wife and parents frequently come to watch me, so there is a chance I could move to another country.”

Kaka is likely to pick up the player of the year award in the coming months and is also likely to pick up many other various awards for this years amazing year. He has been linked with Spanish giants Real Madrid all summer but both parties cooled the interest after the close of the transfer window.

It wouldn't surprise me at all now if Real become interested in kaka again because of this development in Italy. I would love to see Kaka join Real because I think he would be perfect for La Liga but it will cost a hell of a lot of money for Milan to sell him.

 

0 comments: