Chelsea star admits Barca dream !!!

Chelsea keeper, Petr Cech has admitted today that he would be interested in a move to Spanish giants Barcelona if the opportunity was to arise. The Czech international joined Chelsea back in 2004 for a fee of £7 million by then manager Claudio Ranieiri. He has been one of the key reasons behind Chelsea's emergence as one of Europes best clubs.

Cech told a Czech website: "Can I imagine staying in England? That I cannot answer. "So far I have been very happy at Chelsea and I have started to love the Premier League. I have got used to life in London and my wife and I like it. "But in the case of Barcelona showing interest, yes, certainly it would be worth considering."

Cech signed a new deal a year and a half ago that runs out in 2010. At the moment I think Barcelona only need to improve one position and that is their keeper. They have Victor Valdes but in my view he's not good enough for Barca. I'm sure Barca would be very interested in signing the 25-year old but it will cost them a fair bit.

 

0 comments: