Barca ace finally decides future

Barcelona ace Giovanni Dos Santos is set to turn down bids from Europeans biggest clubs and sign on at the club he has progressed so impressively through the ranks. He was handed his first team debut earlier this season by Barca boss Frank Rijkaard and the 18 year old Mexican looks as though he is more than happy to sign a new deal at Barca.

He was full of full of praise for his manager ; "I am thankful to the coach who trusts me," he said. "I also thank him for giving me the chance of playing some minutes this season. "I work and train hard everyday and show the coach that I am ready for when he thinks it's necessary."

The reason why the majority of the interest in the ace came from England was because he recently received Spanish citizenship which meant he could eligibly play in England. He has come up through the same academy as the likes of Cesc Fabregas and Gerard Pique both of whom opted to go to England and join Arsenal and Man United respectively.

I'll admit I have only seen the player play from videos on you tube, but from them he has looked amazing. He seems to posses so much skill and flare that any manager would like in their teams. He has been labelled the "New Ronaldinho" which is high praise for such a young man.

I just can't wait to see how he develops at Barcelona over the next few years. I am very happy he has decided to stay loyal to Barca because to many young players today are just following the money from abroad but he has decided to stay were he has and try and make big in Barca.

 

0 comments: