Anelka still wants to leave Bolton

After signing a new deal in the summer with Bolton, Nicolas Anelka has said today that he still wants to play for a bigger club. Anelka has already played with Real Madrid, Arsenal and Liverpool in his career so far but says he still wants to join another major European side before he retires. "Of course I still have ambition," he said in the Guardian."It's a long time that I have been waiting for a big club. I'm not about to hide it; it's the truth.

I know my game and I know my qualities. "I know all the players who are at Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester United, Barcelona and I know I'm at their level. "I've played with them and I know I don't have anything less than them. It's just the fact that I have to play and wait, I have to have a lot of patience. I've been waiting so there it is."

There is no doubt that on his day he has the ability to be one of the best strikers in Europe but he, in my doesn't have enough of those days. He has been in top form for Bolton so far this season scoring five goals but Bolton haven't had such a good start which had led to speculation over his future, but he signed a new deal in August which led people to believe he was settled their but that doesn't appear to be the case.

He did this exact same thing when he was at Man City and he ended up in Turkey. That obviously wasn't good enough for him so he moved to Bolton. Anelka has always been known to be very lackadaisical whilst playing in matches, thus that is why he has been labeled "Le Sulk". I wouldn't rule out a move to Chelsea come January because with the horrific form of Andriy Shevchenko recently and with a club as big as Chelsea how could Anelka refuse?

 

3 comments:

  1. GRA said,

    What do you (or your mercanary brothers) know about respect?
    I personally would never wish injury/pain on any sportsman,but for you(ya greedy french c**t) i'll make an exception!
    In fact-my hatred for you,and your brothers runs so deep,I'm now looking to see if you have your own website,so you can read my comments,first hand!
    Respect? go f**k yourself!

    on 12:08 a.m.  


  2. GRA said,

    What do you (or your mercanary brothers) know about respect?
    I personally would never wish injury/pain on any sportsman,but for you(ya greedy french c**t) i'll make an exception!
    In fact-my hatred for you,and your brothers runs so deep,I'm now looking to see if you have your own website,so you can read my comments,first hand!
    Respect? go f**k yourself!

    on 12:08 a.m.  


  3. jimmyboy said,

    LMFAO. Quotes from the gaurdian. lol

    on 12:25 a.m.