Manchester Derby

I was at the Manchester Derby yesterday and I have to say it was one of the most enjoyable days of my life. Just to tell you I'm a City fan. The day started when I woke up at around 4:30 a.m. I was so tired because I only went to bed at about 11:30 then night before. So I went to the airport with my mam, dad and my brother Kevin. We got the 6:25 flight to manchester on a Aerlingus plane. I slept the whole way.

When we arrived in Manchester it was still pitch black and we headed for Manchester airport train station. We arrived in Manchester Piccadily at about 8:00a.m. and we went to get some breakfast, but most shops and stuff were closed so we the Adidas shop which was open and I bought new shorts and a jersey thingy.

When we got breakfast I think it was in Debenhams and it was quite nice except for the tea. We then headed for The City Of Manchester Stadium. We got a bus their and it was packed with City fans. When we got to the Stadium itself the place was buzzing with excitement. We only got to see Vassell coming into the ground in his stylish car.

We went into the stadium and some of the players were warming up including Edwin Van Der Sar and David James. Then all of the outfield players started comimg out. It was great to see them and the City players escpecially looked up for it. When 12:45 came the atmosphere was building.

As you probably know the match finished 3-1 to City and it was brilliant. It seemed as though the match didn't go on for very long because it was just so enjoyable. We left the stadium and went to Pizza Hut and I had a lovely Margerita pizza. We then went to the Airport and loads of City supporters were their and there were also a few Liverpool fans because their team were playing and they won 1-0.

In the airport I saw Irish comedian Tommy Tiernan who is a Liverpool fan. We were talking to some City fan and he said that he saw Cristiano Ronaldo in Dixons and if you didn't know Ronaldo was sent off in the game. It was a great day and by the way my mam is a United fan and she had to sit with me, my dad and my brother, we are all City fans.

If you want to you can read the match report if you want on the match, it's a good one.

 

0 comments: