Latics snap up Camara

Wigan have today completed the signing of senegalese striker Henri Camara for a fee of £3million. Henri Camara has performed an amazing U-turn and decided to sign for Wigan.The Latics looked to have sealed a move for the Senegal marksman after agreeing a fee with Wolves, but the African failed to agree terms. Southampton were interested on the man who spent time at St Mary's on loan last season. However, the 28-year-old has now decided to join the Premiership newcomers, with boss Paul Jewell confirming that Camara has signed on at The JJB Stadium. The £3million is a new record for Wigan to spend on any player.



I think Camara is a decent player with bags of pace but I do think that £3million is a bit on the steep side. I think his goals for Wigan will definitly improve their chances of staying up. I think that if he hits any kind of form for Wigan they will comfortablly avoid the drop. I think that it is a good move for both player and club.

 

0 comments: