International round up for Home Nations

Here are all of the results from Wednesday Home Nations International's Friendlies.

Austria 2-2 Scotland. Scorers, Austria: Ibertsberger, Standfest. Scotland: Miller, O'Connor. Scotland played well throughout the game and deserved the win but in the end it's only a friendly. My Prediction was 2-2. Yeahh I'm right.

Denmark 4-1 England. Scorers, Denmark: Rommedahl, Tomasson, Gravgaard, Larsen. England: Rooney. England tonight must feel so humiliated at losing 4-1 in a game were they were favourite's but as I said before it's only a friendly.My Prediction 1-2. Oh no I'm miserably wrong.

Ireland 1-2 Italy. Scorers, Ireland: Reid. Italy: Pirlo, Gilardino. Ireland will be a little bit disappointed with this result because it is the first time they have lost at home under Brian Kerr. My Prediction was 1-1. At least This time I wasn't as far away as last time.

Wales 0-0 Slovenia. Scorers, Wales: N/A. Slovenia: N/A. I would say Wales would be a little disappointed not to have beaten Slovenia in front of their home fans. My Prediction was 3-1. Oh no not again I'm wrong.

Sorry I didn't have the Northern Ireland game, I didn't realise they were playing.

Have your say on your country's game, Leave a comment.

 

0 comments: