Liverpool, Man United and Man City hit with massive blows

Liverpool, Manchester United and Manchester City have today all been hit with massive blows after it was confirmed that Brazil had included Liverpool's Lucas Leiva, United's Anderson and City's Jo in their 23-man squad for the Olympics next month.



That now means that all three players will miss the start of the new Premier League season leaving Benitez, Ferguson and Hughes with big headaches. On a personal point I feel it's disgraceful that the players will miss the start of the new season. I feel mostly for Man City, who only recently signed Jo for a club-record fee of £19 million and now they won't see him for two months or so.

Man United midfielder Anderson said: "It is a very special moment in my career. "It is even more special after the excellent season that I had with Manchester United. "I am certain that my move to English football helped me to develop. "I am delighted that my work is being recognised." I have a funny feeling Sir Alex Ferguson won't be sharing Anderson's joy at the call-up.

What do you think? Post your comments in the Box on the left!

 

0 comments: