Liverpool star looks set for exit !

Liverpool striker Peter Crouch's future at the club looks increasingly doubtful as we edge closer to the transfer window with report after report linking the 6' 7" striker with moves to Pompey, Man City and Newcastle.

I'm not sure how other Liverpool fans but I for one really want to see Crouch stay and get more time with the first team. By this stage he must have one of the best goal per minute ratios in the Premier League and certainly at the moment he is the second best striker at the club.

Ok, ok I know it doesn't fit in with our new formation, having two strikers, which is working out really well, but the big man is getting less than five minutes in most games, when he has clearly proved himself. I have a bad feeling about selling Crouchy and I think that if we do, it may come back to haunt us.

 

0 comments: