Man United and Spurs chase African "WONDERKID" !

Tottenham and United are set to do battle for Congo international Paul Jose Mpoklu accoreding to reports in the Daily Mirror yesterday.

The 15 year old has been tracked by both Juande Ramos and Alex Ferguson's scouts in recent times and it is almost certain now that he will be making a move from his current side Standard Liege to either of the above clubs once he turns 16.

The defender said in a recent interview, "I will have to wait a few months before I make a decision. Now I have Manchester United to think about too. But I did enjoy London and went to the Tottenham-Wigan game and it was fantastic."

"I have spoken a lot with my cousin and he gives me good advice. I love English football, they have great players and the atmosphere in the stadiums is amazing.”

 

0 comments: