Barca line up Drogba as United set sights on Henry

Barcelona manager Frank Rijkaard has today admitted his interest in bringing Chelsea striker Didier Drogba to the club.

Drogba has long been linked with a move to the La Liga giants and has spoken of his desire to play in Spain. "If Barca have the possibility of signing a player like Drogba we would have to look at it" said Rijkaard.

Meanwhile, Barca striker Thierry Henry is attracting the interests of Newcastle United. The former Arsenal striker has been linked with a move back to the Premier League ever since he left it and Magpies boss Kevin Keegan admitted he would love to sign him.

"I would like to fetch Thierry Henry back to England," Keegan told Radio Newcastle. "He's the best player I've seen in the Premiership."When you're pitch-side, what I've seen him do to good players has been incredible. "Sometimes you can take advantage of a situation and get what I call lucky."

I can definetly see Drogba joining Chelsea in the summer but I don't see Henry joining Newcastle. I think Drogba definetly wants out at Stamford Bridge despite denying the rumours about the possible move.

 

0 comments: