Pompey fans might end up with McClaren if Redknapp leaves

Now this is only speculation but, Portsmouth fans pain at possibly losing Harry Redknapp to Newcastle could get worse because Steve McClaren may be the man to replace him.

McClaren has been out of a job since been sacked by England almost two months ago. Mclaren has today stated his desire to get back into management as soon as possible and at a high level.

"For the first time in my life I am out of work. But I think I can go into the level I was before," he said.
"I've worked with England and Manchester United. I've won a trophy and had European football with Middlesbrough.

"I've been working with top players, at Premiership level, for many years." I just hope for all you Pompey fans out their that this is only a wild rumour but unfortunately it may yet happen.

 

1 comments:

  1. selme admin said,

    Erm, McClaren don't call us and we will NOT call you. You are in incompetent and overrated....

    on 1:22 a.m.