Milan confirm interest in Barca star

Inter Milan boss Roberto Mancini has confirmed his interest in bringing Barcelona attacking midfielder Ronaldinho to the San Siro.

The Brazilian international has had a poor season by his standard's and there has been talk he may be on his way out of the Camp Nou.

Inter boss Mancini said : "Two months ago I said Inter were going to sign Ronaldinho," said Mancini. "And no one believed me, in fact everyone started laughing.

"I don't think it would be a problem fitting him into a squad. Ronaldinho is a great player. "What's more important than behaviour is that a champion steps onto the pitch and changes the game and Ronaldinho does that always."

I personally feel Ronaldinho should join AC if he gets the chance. He currently isn't doing the business at Barca and I think it's time he decided he should quit the La Liga outfit but wheter or not Frank Rijkaard will be willing to let him go or not is another question.

 

0 comments: