Gunners star is committed to the club

Arsenal midfielder Gilberto Silva says he is committed to the club despite falling out of favour with manager Arsene Wenger.

Gilberto has been linked with a move away from the Emirates stadium for some time now with Juventus, Roma and Valencia all said to be interested in the Brazilian.

"At the moment, I prefer not to think about moving and to fight for my position," Gilberto said."This is what I have in mind, to get back in the team and hope I can achieve that as soon as possible," said the 31-year old.

"But I know the team is playing well and so are the guys in my position, especially Mathieu. I will do my job, and I did that again against Tottenham which was another good opportunity for me to show that I am capable to come back into the team."

 

0 comments: