Will Hyypia keep Agger out of the side ?

I don't know about anyone else but was it just me who thought that Sami Hyypia had an extremely good game against United yesterday. Could the Finnish international possibly keep Dan Agger out once the Dane returns in the coming weeks?

I am a huge fan of Dan Agger and I think he has all the potential to be a world class centre half but don't you think that it is a bit harsh to exclude Sami Hyypia from the line up after performing well for The Reds' over the previous weeks.

Admitted, Sami Hyypia did look dodgy at the start of his return with two own goals in as many games, but now it seems that he has steadied the ship. Yesterday I felt United didn't really cause Liverpool much danger which I think was down to the backline, Hyypia inclusive.

Agger would be my first choice but I could see where Hyypia is coming from if he feels hard done by. I wouldn't be surprised to see him make a January exit to one of the mid table sides, and I think that there will be no shortage of clubs willing to take him.

 

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    sure Hyypiä has been doing very well! I dont think that Hyypiä will leave us, I think he will end his days with us :)
    And for Agger, he i very good and will be a plus for us to have. I believe that Benitez will rotate Hyypiä, Carragher and Agger to keep them fresh.

    on 1:39 p.m.