Blues will try to sign Gunners star !

Johan Djourou is unsure of his future as he must decide on whether to stay at Birmingham and secure a full contract at the club or to return to the Gunners.


The Swiss international is due to return to Arsenal at the start of the next calender year in a few weeks. I would be fairly sure that McLeish would like to sign the Gunners defender on a permanent basis, but it is believed that Arsene Wenger may have Djourou as a key part of his long term plans.

Djourou is undecided as to whether he wants to move back or not. In an interview with Sky Sports News, Djourou said, "Obviously I love my club Arsenal and if they want me back, hopefully it will be for a good reason", he went on to say, "I want to play there as well".

I think if Djourou can,he should stay at St. Andrews because with the presence of Kolo Toure and William Gallas, he would be struggling to get his place at The Emirates.

 

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    It has been reported elsewhere today that Arsenal will be bringing Djourou back after Birmingham's January 1 game against Manchester United.

    on 11:38 p.m.