Who do you want to replace McClaren as England boss ?

After Steve McClaren's inevitable sacking earlier today, I want to know who do you want to replace the former Middlesbrough manage?. Many names have already been mentioned like former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho, Aston Villa's Martin O'Neill and former Real Madrid manager Fabio Capello but who do you think is the right man to take England forward.

I would personally go with Mourinho, but that's just my opinion. As you all well know Mourinho done a fantastic job at Chelsea and I feel he would be a terrific replacement for McClaren. So what do you think?

 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    I would back Mourinho if I thought he would stick around. Capelllo wants the job, and that speaks volummes . Other than those 2? Klinsman? Andy Pipken??

    on 5:14 p.m.  


  2. Andy Pipkan... brilliant. lol

    on 5:16 p.m.