Premier League's worst ever manager gets his marching orders

Billy Davies has today split from Premier League stragglers Derby County. The club who were promoted last season from the Championship are looking like they are going straight back down this season and Davies has been the one to pay the penalty.

His final game in charge was the match against Chelsea in which they lost 2-0. Davies has pleaded with the Derby board to give him more time but they have finally had enough. I have never really liked Davies and I think if Derby were to have any chance of staying in the top flight they have to get rid of him.

I knew it from the start that Davies was never cut out to be a Premier League manager and so that has proved to be the case. I think he will now join a side in the Championship but I can never ever see him managing again in the Premier League.

 

0 comments: