Liverpool star leaves Anfield !!!

Liverpool keeper Scott Carson has today claimed that Liverpool and Aston Villa have agreed to have his loan move to the midlands club permanent. The keeper joined Villa during the summer on a season long loan deal but Villa were keen to make the deal a permanent one and it appears as though that now is the case.

Carson said: "I think the clubs have agreed something where, if everyone is happy, my move could be made permanent and it is something I would welcome.
"I would prefer to establish myself as a number one at Villa." "What I want now is to be settled for the next five to 10 years. I've been out on loan a lot over the last couple of seasons.

I think this is great news for both Carson and Villa because Carson is in my view England's best keeper. He is young and will undoubtedly be England's number one in years to come and I think this move will help immensely for his international ambitions. It is believed that the deal will cost Villa as much as £10 million which will make Carson the most expensive British keeper ever.

 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    I'd be sad to see Scott leave - with all the rumours around Pepe going to Athletico Madrid at the end of the season I thought there could be a chance that Scott could have been Liverpool's No.1 for years to come and we'd have another rare english player in the starting 11.

    on 7:14 p.m.  


  2. Anonymous said,

    Pepe leaving? why? no reason to, plus we have david martin who is a decent keeper.

    dont want carson to go but at least he not like a chelsea sub and prepared to sit on his ass for £40k a week at least he wants to play football.

    chelsea subs take note.

    on 11:02 p.m.