Hammers eye Chelsea star !!!

Chelsea midfielder Claude Makelele may be set for a switch across London to West Ham after he admitted that he is considering his future at the club. Makelele has been out of favour with new Chelsea boss Avram Grant and he is said to be considering his options at the moment and this has attracted the attention of Hammers boss Alan Curbishley.

The former Real Madrid and Marseille battler said: "Will I go on after my contract in 2009? I don't know. It will depend on my desire and my physical condition. I will go on as long as I can. I will first take stock after Euro 2008."

Due to the lack of first team football at Chelsea, Makelele has struggled to get in the France side. Makelele is a very neat and tidy player. He never really does anything brilliant or never does anything bad, he's just solid. I think it would be a terrific signing if Curbishley was to sign the 34-year old and I for one want to see more of Makelele in the Premier League.

 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    Nowhere in your little piece does makka hint even at leaving Chelsea. Yes, he does only play now and then,but that`s because of his age and wanting to save him for important games.....and it was Makalele himself who asked not to be called up for France any longer as far back as last year! dream on tou Hammers!!!!

    on 4:54 p.m.  


  2. Anonymous said,

    No No No No No..

    The last thing we need is another over the hill bench sitter collecting his fat pay packet from the treatmnet table whilst waiting to retire...

    We thought we had seen the last of that when we got rid of Bungpuss..

    on 5:35 p.m.