FIFA 08 Reviewed

I bought FIFA 08 yeasterday for the PS2 and I'm not sure wheter or not I like it. First of all I tought it was a very decent price being sold at 42.99 (euro) in my local HMV. I feel as though the game hasn't really progressed as I tought it would from last year's edition. I mean, they have added some new things, like being able to control the keeper from setpieces and other scenario's and they have added a couple of new stadiums like White Hart Lane and The Home Depot stadium.


I was happy to see that they have added the Irish Eircom League because I am from Ireland and go to games from the league every week. One major negative for me has been the through ball. I don't know is it just I have got much worse at it or has it changed because every time I try a through ball it seems the exact same as a normal pass. Another thing I liked about the game was that the shooting has got a lot harder because in recent all you had to do was shoot and the ball was in the back of the net.

Overall Rating: 6/10.

My Advice:
If you already have the 07 edition, I wouldn't be rushing out to buy this one.

 

1 comments:

  1. If it's anything like fifa 07, I definitely will wait for Pro Evolution Soccer 2008. I heard that it amazing. I can only hope!!!

    on 8:29 a.m.