Derby sign Scotish ace


Derby County have completed the signing of Scotland international Kenny Miller from Celtic on a three year deal. Derby have signed the player for a fee of three million pounds. Miller has been out of favour in recent weeks and Celtic boss Gordon Strachan has decided to let him go. Derby boss Billy Davies had failed in his attempts to sign Portsmouth striker David Nugent but is delighted to complete the signing of Miller.

I believe Miller is a decent signing but not a great one. He scored a few goals when he played last in the Premiership with Wolves but I don't believe that this signing alone will be enough to keep Derby County in the Premiership. In my view, three million pounds is a bit much but I would love to see him prove me wrong in the coming months.

 

0 comments: