Ronaldinho awarded player of the year award

Ronaldinho has added yet another award to his growing cabenit after he bagged world player of the year tonight beatting Barca team mate Samuel Eto'o and Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard. The Brazilian gained 960 points in the poll of national coaches and captains. England midfielder Frank Lampard was second with 429 points and Ronaldinho's team-mate, Samuel Eto'o of Cameroon, third with 190. Ronaldinho, named European footballer of the year this month, said: "I want to dedicate this award to my teammates, without whom I would not be here."


Ronaldinho added: "I also dedicate it to my family and also to God because he gave me the health to do what I love the most." Ronaldinho is only the third player to have been voted world player of the year more than once, following his compatriot Ronaldo (1996, 1997 and 2002) and French star Zinedine Zidane (1998, 2000 and 2003).

Before the award was even awarded you knew it was gonna be given to the wizard himself, Ronaldinho. Yeh I know Lampard and Eto'o are good players but not half as good as the man himself. Ronaldinho has been simply outstanding ever since he moved to Barca from PSG.

 

1 comments:

  1. Test.

    on 7:17 p.m.