Ballack offered to two clubs

Bayern Munich midfielder Michael Ballack has been offered to both Real Madrid and Chelsea. Chelsea's cheif executive Peter Kenyon said that the club had been approached about buying the German international, who will be out of contract at the end of the season. Spanish giants Real Madrid have also been given permission to negotiate with the 29 year-old."Ballack has been offered to Chelsea and Real Madrid," said Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.


"I have a good friendship with Florentino Perez of Real Madrid and with Peter Kenyon of Chelsea, and both have informed me of everything that has happened." Real Madrid's Zinedine Zidane wants Ballack to join his team even though it would mean increased competition for him. "If there is someone with the qualities for Real Madrid, then that is Ballack," Zidane told German newspaper Bild. "I won't give up my place that easily, but we would welcome him with open arms. He is in great form this season."

This has happened before with Man United when they were very keen on signing a player and then Chelsea came in and took him (Micheal Essien and Arjen Robben most notablly). I personaly believe that Ballack is a quality player and any side would love to have him in their team. I would prefer to see him go to Real because I don't think that Chelsea need him because they already have Lampard, Makelele and Essien and it would be a shame if he was to be sitting on the bench every week and also I think it would further ruin the Premiership for all the other teams chasing Chelsea.

 

0 comments: