Latest FIFA World Rankings

England have dropped out of the top ten countries in the world after their embarrassing defeat to Northern Ireland. Sven Goran Eriksson's side have dropped four places to eleventh in the lastest FIFA World Rankings. Ireland have also dropped seven places in the rankings to 21st following defeats to both Italy and France.

Scotland were also among the big movers following their draw with Italy and impressive victory over Norway. Walter Smith's men rose 12 places to 74th to complete a good month for them. Northern Ireland, boosted by their wins over England and Azerbaijan, climbed 15 places to 101st. Wales have climed one place to 82nd spot.

Top 10:

1 Brazil
2 Netherlands
3 Argentina
4 Czech Republic
5 Mexico
6 France
7 USA
8 Spain
9 Portugal
10 Sweden

I'm not sure Sewden deserve to be in tenth spot and I'm not sure why USA are in seventh. I believe England should still be in the top ten and I also think that Ireland should be higher than 21st. I was excpeting Scotland to move even higher than 74th and I think Northern Ireland should be a little bit higher than 101st.

 

0 comments: