Premiership Team of the Week and Goal of the Week

This is my team of the week for week two of the Premiership:


  • GK:R.Carroll(West Ham).
  • RB:C.Powell(Charlton).
  • LB:E.Edman(Tottenham).
  • CB:J.Terry(Chelsea).
  • CB:R.Ferdinand(Man United).
  • RM:M.G.Pedersen(Blackburn).
  • LM:Z.Gera(West Brom).
  • CM:J.Barton(Man City).
  • CM:X.Alonso(Liverpool).
  • ST:J.Defoe(Tottenham).
  • ST:G.Horsfield(West Brom).


  • My Goal Of The Week Award this week goe's to a goal scored by Blackburn's midfielder Tugay. It was an absouloute screamer from outside the box, The ball came in from a cross and it came out to him and he absouloutly belted it into the back of the net.



  • If you agree or disagree with any of my decision's, don't be afraid to leave a comment.

     

    3 comments:

    1. 1 said,

      check out this eircom league job....finder.....ting on my blog its class! p.s whos your player of the week?

      on 11:53 p.m.  


    2. Fence said,

      And guess which goalie was sitting on my subs bench on my fantasy team. Carroll of course. Damn! Still Given only got one less point, but they all count you know

      on 10:43 a.m.  


    3. My team had a terrible game week but at least Terry got me 12 points.

      on 10:51 a.m.