Fener issue elk warning

Fenerbache have today issued a hands of warning to any club intrested in buying Nicolas Anelka. It comes after Newcastle boss Grame Souness said that Anelka would be a great addition to his side. Anelka who only moved to Fenerbache in January from Manchester City for a fee of £7 million stated on Saturday that he is content in Turkey but this has done little to quell talk of a return to England for the pacey hit-man. The Fenerbache vice president Nihat Ozdemir has claimed that no official offers have been made for the player and that they want to keep him at the club,he was also quoted as saying "We didn't buy him to sell him. We're going to reach many big successes in Europe with Anelka.


I personally think that Anelka is a very grumpy player and I think if he were to leave Fenerbache after only signing for them in January,Fenerbache would be very unhappy with him. I think Man City did very well in getting £7 million for the player because personally I don't think he is worth a penny. I have heard that a loan to Newcastle could be likely but I don't think Fenerbache will let him go.

 

0 comments: