Crouch set for Liverpool

Southampton striker Peter Crouch is set to seal a move to Liverpool on Wednesday. It comes after the two clubs aggreed a fee believed to be in the region of £7 million. Crouch was wanted by many clubs including West Ham and Man City but it now looks like he will move to Anfield. He is set to undergo a medical at Liverpool's training ground tomarrow. Crouch earned his first England cap during England's tour in the U.S.A. Saints manager Harry Redknap said "I wish him well and I'm sure he'll be a big success at Liverpool."



I think Peter Crouch is a good old fashioned striker with great aerial abillity. I think he will earn great succses at Liverpool and it will certainly improve his chances of getting into the England world cup squad. I believe £7 million is a good price and that will give Southampton extra transfer funds to build a squad to get them back in the Premiership.

 

0 comments: