Cottagers land Spurs reject

Fulham have completed the signing of Tottenham misfit Michael Brown for a undisclosed fee. The 29-year-old has signed a deal until the summer of 2009 with Chris Coleman's side after falling down the midfield pecking order under Martin Jol. Brown was delighted to make the January transfer window switch to The Cottagers, as he looks to secure regular first-team action at the club. "I'm very excited to be joining Fulham at this point in my career and I'm looking forward to the challenges that this new opportunity brings," Brown told Fulham's official website.


"I enjoyed my time at Spurs and wish the club and its supporters well, as everyone there was really good to me. "But if I'm honest, my prospects there became very limited, so when a club like Fulham who play attractive, passing football showed an interest in me, there really was only one decision that I could make, and I'm really looking forward to working with Chris Coleman and the rest of the squad."

Interesting little move here by Fulham because when Brown plays to his best he is a good player but when he is not on form he is terrible. Brown is 29 years old and he still does have a good few years left in him and Fulham will now be hoping he can really excelle at Craven Cottage.

Remember to keep sending in your rumours and other stuff on this busy day.

 

0 comments: